* Updated April 3, 2020. The AP Psychology examination for 2020 will be longer, administered over the internet, and cover a little less material than the previous tests. Here are some changes that you should be aware of to better do well on the forthcoming AP Psychology test.
* AP students should have their books with them when taking the test. Students need to remember that they must read the book to understand and apply the material written within the section. If you leave the book at home, you may not know what you are reading and therefore you may fail your AP test.
* Test takers should prepare mentally for all of the questions that appear on the exam. A successful AP exam will contain questions that are both logical and psychological in nature. Students should be prepared to think about these types of questions on their minds during the test. When students are able to think ahead and consider each question that they will see on their AP test, they are more likely to find solutions that others have missed.
* There should be a certain amount of time allowed for students to study for the AP test. This is a requirement for taking the test and for getting good scores on it. Taking the time to study for the AP exam is essential if you want to pass the test.
* Students should also study their AP test materials thoroughly prior to the actual test. Students who study their material fully will be able to understand it easily and therefore they will have better chances of passing the AP exam. The more students understand their materials, the better they will be able to grasp the information that will appear on the AP exam.
* Students who are taking the AP Psychology Exam should know exactly where they stand and what their score will be before they take the test. Knowing where you stand and what your score will be beforehand can help you prepare for the exam. and give you a better chance at passing the test.
* AP students should also know how to handle themselves and their test when they take the test. Even if they feel extremely nervous when taking the AP exam, students should not feel too stressed out. They should also know what to do if they start to feel any sort of anxiety while taking the exam.
* Students should also know when they should stop and take a break from the test. This will allow them to keep focused and will ensure that they will not spend any more time than necessary reading and understanding the material contained within the test.
* Students should also keep their nerves under control throughout the entire test. If students feel any type of nervousness while taking the AP test, they should try to manage it and they should not let it affect their overall score. They should simply continue reading and understanding what they are learning on the AP exam.
* Students should make sure that they learn as much as they can about their AP material before they begin taking the exam. and get as much information about the subject matter as they can. This will help them to have an easier time understanding what will be covered in the test.
* Students should also make sure that they study well with their family and friends. Students can meet with friends or their professors and discuss their questions and concerns with them. This will help students to make sure that they are comfortable enough with taking the test without being too worried.